Hey, this item is READY TO SHIP!
This Twilly is a very versatile accessory that can be tied many ways to bring a catchy touch to your attire! You will love how vibrant and colourful this must-have item is!
- Light-weight 100% Crepe de Chine (Polyester) printed in Melbourne
- Dimensions: 5 x 85cm
- Multiple ways to tie for different looks
- Can be transformed into a hair accessory, bracelet or scarf
- See ways on how to use the Twilly videos
- Original fabric pattern designed by Caroline Pereira
- Compostable Packaging
No fabric goes to waste! These Twillies are made from off-cuts from our unique prints and for each Twilly sold, $2 are donated to Miracle Babies Foundation which is Australia’s leading organisation supporting premature and sick newborns, their families and the hospitals that care for them.
Please note that colours on the screen may appear differently in real life.
I’ve had my Twilly for about a week and I’ve already worn it as a headband, a hair tie, and an accessory tied onto my handbag handle.
I am obsessed with the colours of this print. It goes so well with my wardrobe. I can’t wait to try out more ways to wear this :)
Aaaand I feel pretty good that I get a sweet accessory and some of my purchase goes to charity